After the recent news that NYU Stern will start accepting the GRE as well as the GMAT for MBA admissions, it’s clear that ETS has made impressive strides this past year in promoting the GRE General Test as an alternative to the GMAT.
We have created a list of the top business schools that accept the GRE General Test. This list is not meant to be exhaustive (ETS’s exhaustive list is here). Rather, these are the top business schools that have taken the plunge and started accepting the GRE.
Top MBA Programs That Accept the GRE:
- Harvard Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- University of Virginia (Darden)
- Yale School of Management
Also, Wharton will accept the GRE starting in Fall 2010.